The latest MultiMaps Add-In version is: 188.8.131.52 (21.10.2017)
Works from Mindjet 15 to MindManager 18 (both x86 and x64 versions supported).
Fully functional trial period is 21 days since the first install. After that, the MultiMaps functionality will be limited. The full functionality of any module (or all modules) will be restored after purchasing License Key for that module (or for all modules), as well as all your data and all your changes you have made during the trial period. You can find details about Free version and Licensed version in the MultiMaps Help.
2. Download setup file at the link above and run it.
They are located in: ../Documents/MultiMaps
The Data Collection configuration map may be altered. You will see easily its changes – new parts are colored with Yellow. Sorry for possible inconvenience, but the Data Collection module will be improve for some time, and its configuration map also may be changed.
Changes in the MultiMaps 4.4
- A couple of menor bugs fixed.
- MultiMaps ribbon was adapted to high resolution screens.
Changes in the MultiMaps 184.108.40.206
- Menor bugs fixed in Synchronization module.
- MultiMaps was adapted to MindManager 18.
Changes in the MultiMaps 220.127.116.11
- Menor bugs fixed in Data Collection and Synchronization modules.
Changes in the MultiMaps 18.104.22.168
- Bug fixed (Synchronization module): synchronization of topics with the “Sync Parent” option.
- Bug fixed (Data Collection module): sending changes from a collection map to originals.
- Added Add Statistics option in the “Collect Data” dialog window that allows to choose: to add or not to add callout with statistics to the collection topic.
Changes in the MultiMaps 22.214.171.124
- Bug fixed: sticking mouse when switching one workbook tab to another.
- Bug fixed: when copying, moving or deleting a branch with a huge number of topics, MultiMaps considerably slowed down the work performance and consumed a lot of memory.
- Bug fixed: compatibility of MultiMaps with Task4Maps (from Olympic Limited company) add-in.
Changes in the MultiMaps 126.96.36.199
Navigator. In Map Content window it is now possible to perform quick (wery quick!) search for the specific text in map’s topics. Search results (all topics that contain a given text) will be shown directly in Navigator window, so you’ll be able to navigate through them. You can also select the desired (or all) found topics and filter the map by them.
Navigator. Added a new feature, My SourceMarks. You can bookmark (sourcemark) any file and/or webpage and open them right from MindManager!
Data Collection. Added Macros feature. You can add any Macro into Macros menu and run them from there.
Data Collection. Data Collection templates were redesigned. Hope you’ll like the new design. Also two new templates that utilize Kanban ideology are introduced.
Fixed a bug that prevented collecting data from maps from MindManager 2017 in earlier MindManager versions.
Minor bugs fixed.