The latest MultiMaps Add-In version is: 126.96.36.199 (29.04.2019)
Works from Mindjet 16 to MindManager 19 (both x86 and x64 versions supported).
Fully functional trial period is 21 days since the first install. After that, the MultiMaps functionality will be limited. After purchasing a license key, the full functionality of the add-in will be restored (as well as all your data and changes that you made during the trial period). Read more in the MultiMaps Help.
Attention to existing MultiMaps users!
MultiMaps v5 is a paid upgrade. After installing it, MultiMaps will work for 2 weeks in Full mode (trial period). Then it will go into the Light mode! After purchasing a new license key for Full version, the MultiMaps will restore full functionality. Find Version comparison here.
To the attention of those who use the Windows Defender as an antivirus program. If Windows Defender blocks the downloaded setup file, read this article.
2. Download setup file at the link above and run it.
It is located in:
My Documents/MultiMaps/Data Collection
My Documents/Palmaross/MultiMaps/Resources/Data Collection
Changes in the MultiMaps 188.8.131.52
Fixed some bugs.
Work with “Macros” and “My sources” improved.
Changes in the MultiMaps 184.108.40.206
Fixed some bugs.
Work with network drive improved.
Changes in the MultiMaps 220.127.116.11
⦁ Fixed some bugs.
⦁ Work with remote maps improved (local network, server).
⦁ Work with the “My Maps”window improved.
⦁ Work with the “Data collection keywords” window accelerated.
⦁ German MultiMaps translation has been significantly improved. Thanks to Jörn Weber!
⦁ In view of the release of Spanish version of MindManager, the Spanish MultiMaps translation has been updated.
⦁ New! Now you can collect topics with the desired text. See in MultiMaps Help: Data Collection > Data collection criteria > Topic text.
Changes in the MultiMaps 18.104.22.168
Several bugs fixed.
Changes in the MultiMaps 22.214.171.124
MultiMaps Ribbon design changed. Now it matches MindManager 19 Ribbon design.
A backup copy of your MultiMaps data is provided when upgrading from version 4 to version 5.
Changes in the MultiMaps 5.0
MultiMaps is leveled up to a new software platform (framework 4.5) and to a more modern programming language C# 6.0. This made it possible to significantly optimize and speed up its work, as well as to create a strong basis for its future extentions.
MultiMaps is adapted to a high resolution screens (2560×1440 and higher). Now all dialog windows look nice on any monitor.
MultiMaps structure is changed (system folders, databases, registry, etc.)
1. If there are quotes in the Central Topic text, MultiMaps stops collecting data. Fixed.
2. On Macs, data collection templates are sometimes “lost”. Fixed. Data collection on Macs runs correctly.
3. When deleting bookmarks in the “All Bookmarks” window, they are deleted from database, but not from maps where they are located. Fixed.
4. Sometimes for some reason a path to bookmark is lost (= bookmark lost). The reason found, bug fixed.
Changes & improvements:
1. Macros. Now, when you add macros, they are copied to their folder, which allows to share them between different computers with MultiMaps.
2. My Sources. Now, when you add source, you are prompted to copy it into their folder, which allows to share sources between different computers with MultiMaps.
3. Synchronization. Now, to synchronize two topics (two branches), it’s sufficient to set synchronization to the one, and then copy it to the right place in the map, or in another map. Synchronization will be set automatically.
- adding a new bookmark now is done in a separate dialog window, which is more convenient and more plain than the previous functionality;
- deleting or importing “unknown” bookmarks made more convenient and more plain. Bookmarks are now much easier to manage.
5. Data Collection. Data collection dialogs have become more dynamic and “facile”.
1. Navigator. Added new functionality My Maps. Hot ticket!
- find and open any map in a few seconds!
- easily identify all your problem maps (different copies of one map, “lost” maps, deleted maps).
- see at a glance all map’s links and attachments. If there are a lot, sort them by their type. Open any link/attachment without going to the topic where it is located. Manage them from one place, rather than walking from topic to topic.
2. Export of settings, databases and folders with MultiMaps templates and resources. Before reinstalling Windows, or when buying new computer, export them and then import them on a new machine. Get an exact copy of all your MultiMaps data. You can find it in MultiMaps Settings.
3. Express bookmarks. Now you can with one click place express bookmarks in a floating window and hold it anywhere on the screen. Your speed on the large maps grows several times!
4. Map Content. Now you can virtually sort all topics of the selected branch or even all topics in the map (arrange them alphabetically in the Map Content window).
5. Data Collection:
- now you can collect topics with specified topic properties;
- Progress and Effort criteria can be stated directly on collection topic;
- now you can add keywords to the config map to collect data by Priority and Progress;
- added new data collection options. Now you can customize data collection even more flexibly.
And last one:
The Tracking module has stopped his work. In MindManager 18 and 19, map topics have become very “smart”. The automatic coloring of map topics by a huge number of criteria has came into an irrepressible conflict with their coloring by Tracking module.