The latest MultiMaps Add-In version is: 184.108.40.206 (25.01.2017)
Works from Mindjet 11 to MindManager 17 (both x86 and x64 versions supported).
Fully functional trial period is 21 days since the first install. After that, the MultiMaps functionality will be limited. The full functionality of any module (or all modules) will be restored after purchasing License Key for that module (or for all modules), as well as all your data and all your changes you have made during the trial period. You can find details about Free version and Licensed version in the MultiMaps Help.
2. Download setup file at the link above and run it.
They are located in: ../Documents/MultiMaps
The Data Collection configuration map may be altered. You will see easily its changes – new parts are colored with Yellow. Sorry for possible inconvenience, but the Data Collection module will be improve for some time, and its configuration map also may be changed.
Changes in the MultiMaps 220.127.116.11
- Bug fixed (Synchronization module): synchronization of topics with the “Sync Parent” option.
- Bug fixed (Data Collection module): sending changes from a collection map to originals.
- Added Add Statistics option in the “Collect Data” dialog window that allows to choose: to add or not to add callout with statistics to the collection topic.
Changes in the MultiMaps 18.104.22.168
- Bug fixed: sticking mouse when switching one workbook tab to another.
- Bug fixed: when copying, moving or deleting a branch with a huge number of topics, MultiMaps considerably slowed down the work performance and consumed a lot of memory.
- Bug fixed: compatibility of MultiMaps with Task4Maps (from Olympic Limited company) add-in.
Changes in the MultiMaps 22.214.171.124
Navigator. In Map Content window it is now possible to perform quick (wery quick!) search for the specific text in map’s topics. Search results (all topics that contain a given text) will be shown directly in Navigator window, so you’ll be able to navigate through them. You can also select the desired (or all) found topics and filter the map by them.
Navigator. Added a new feature, My SourceMarks. You can bookmark (sourcemark) any file and/or webpage and open them right from MindManager!
Data Collection. Added Macros feature. You can add any Macro into Macros menu and run them from there.
Data Collection. Data Collection templates were redesigned. Hope you’ll like the new design. Also two new templates that utilize Kanban ideology are introduced.
Fixed a bug that prevented collecting data from maps from MindManager 2017 in earlier MindManager versions.
Minor bugs fixed.
Changes in the MultiMaps 126.96.36.199
1. MultiMaps adapted to MindManager 17.
Changes in the MultiMaps 188.8.131.52
1. Fixed some minor bugs.
2. Now you can also copy Topic Properties while collecting data (checkbox in the MultiMaps Settings).
Changes in the MultiMaps 184.108.40.206
1. Fixed some minor bugs.
2. New! Data Collection module. Recollect button removed. Now its function is performed by (upper part of) Collect data button. See Collect data and The result of the data collecting sections in the MultiMaps Help for details.
3. New! Data Collection module. If you set a custom text color, fill color or line color to a keyword topic in the configuration map, these colors will be applied to this keyword in your data collection map (under some conditions – see the Data collection Configuration map section in the MultiMaps Help for details.)
Changes in the MultiMaps 220.127.116.11
Data Collection module:
1. New Data Collection engine. Data Collection works up to 10 times faster than in previous versions (so the “Collect data in background” option is not needed anymore).
2. Data Collection does not longer waste the Recent Files list.
3. New operators added in the Data Collection Macro Language: resource:user_name, no_resources, complete:N-M, rollup, formula (see “Data Collection Macro Language” in the MultiMaps Help).
3. Links to folders (that are assumed to contain maps) are now also used to collect data.
4. New functionality added: “My sources”.
5. “Express Dashboard” functionality is replaced with “Collect data” command. See MultiMaps Help for details.
6. Data Collection statistics improved.
7. Fixed Sinchronization module bug.
Changes in the MultiMaps 18.104.22.168
New functionality in Synchronization module. Added “Synchronization Scope”. If you already worked with this module and have sync topics in your maps, please read the “Compatibility” in the “Synchronization” section.
Improvements in Synchronization engine. Now synchronization goes smoothly, without twitching the map.
Improved perfomance of Data Collection.
Some minor bugs fixed.