Changes in the MultiMaps 126.96.36.199
- A couple of minor bugs fixed.
Changes in the MultiMaps 188.8.131.52
- A couple of minor bugs fixed.
- English Help file was refined by an English-speaking user, so it became more readable and best understood.
Changes in the MultiMaps 184.108.40.206
Common Lists: now you can assign color to tags.
- Data collection:
Mindjet Files cloud service was deprecated 2 years ago, so maps from the Mindjet Files are not longer supported to collect data.
Bug fixed: when sending changes, some tags were not sent to originals.
My Bookmarks. Bug fixed – bookmarks in the maps from cloud storages (Google Drive, etc.) did not always work.
- MultiMaps is adapted to MindManager 22.
Changes in the MultiMaps 220.127.116.11
Fixed minor issues.
Added search by resources and tags in Common Lists.
- The structure of the Common Lists database was changed.
- You can add resources and tags to the map from all groups at once.
Changes in the MultiMaps 18.104.22.168
Fixed a bug in the Synchronization module.
Fixed minor issues in the Data Collection module.
The “Links and Attachments” command (“Navigator” module) has been significantly accelerated when there are a lot of links and attachments on the map.
MultiMaps was translated into Polish.
Changes in the MultiMaps 22.214.171.124
Fixed a bug with collecting data by resources.
The meaning of the resource:me operator has been changed.
Changes in the MultiMaps 126.96.36.199
The syntax of the data collection language macro has been changed! See Data Collection Macro Language.
Many new operators have been added to the data collection macro language. See Data Collection Macro Language.
- Data collection can now be done from maps created by the Calendar Manager add-in (https://palmaross.com).
Fixed minor bugs.
Changes in the MultiMaps 188.8.131.52
MultiMaps was adapted to MindManager 21.
Added the Clean command to the “Data collection” group, which allows you to quickly clear a branch of data collection results.
Common Lists functionality has been greatly improved:
— now you can create a database for your resources. Among other data, you may save the resource rate – as a result, resource will be added to a map already with this rate;
— for tag groups, you can assign a “Mutually exclusive” property;
— you can assign color to tags, and they will be assigned to a map with this color;
— resources and tags now can not only be moved, but also copied to another groups – for this, while dragging an element, hold the Ctrl key;
— improved import of resources and tags from the map to Common Lists.
Changes in the MultiMaps 184.108.40.206
Bug fixed – collecting data from linked maps
Changes in the MultiMaps 220.127.116.11
Several bugs fixed
Changes in the MultiMaps 18.104.22.168
Fixed bug in the adding express bookmarks command
Changes in the MultiMaps 22.214.171.124
Design of MultiMaps dialogs improved for high-resolution screens.
All MultiMaps functions now work correctly in the cloud maps (maps from the Mindjet Files and maps stored in the cloud storages via MindManager interface).
The Links & Attachments function now also works with cloud maps (maps from the Mindjet Files and maps stored in the cloud storages through the MindManager interface).
Find/Open Maps dialog window design improved. Cloud maps are now correctly added to the “My Maps” database. Now they can be opened from this window.
Several minor bugs fixed.
Changes in the MultiMaps 126.96.36.199
Critical bug fixed that didn’t allow work with MindManager maps stored in the cloud storages and to implement co-editing. Be sure to download this MultiMaps version and install it!
Changes in the MultiMaps 188.8.131.52
Bugs fixed in the Sinchronization module.
Changes in the MultiMaps 184.108.40.206
Bug fixed in the Sinchronization module.
Changes in the MultiMaps 220.127.116.11
“Synchronization” module was fully redesigned. As a result, it is now more stable and easier to manage.
Changes in the MultiMaps 18.104.22.168
Fixed bug with data collection from Mindmanager 2020 cloud maps.
Changes in the MultiMaps 22.214.171.124
Fixed minor bugs.
Changes in the MultiMaps 126.96.36.199
Fixed some bugs.
MultiMaps is adapted to MindManager 2020.
Attention! The Data Collection module can now collect data from maps stored in the cloud storages, but only in the MindManager 2020! More details in MultiMaps Help.
Changes in the MultiMaps 188.8.131.52
Fixed some bugs.
Work with “Macros” and “My sources” improved.
Changes in the MultiMaps 184.108.40.206
Fixed some bugs.
Work with network drive improved.
Changes in the MultiMaps 220.127.116.11
⦁ Fixed some bugs.
⦁ Work with remote maps improved (local network, server).
⦁ Work with the “My Maps”window improved.
⦁ Work with the “Data collection keywords” window accelerated.
⦁ German MultiMaps translation has been significantly improved. Thanks to Jörn Weber!
⦁ In view of the release of Spanish version of MindManager, the Spanish MultiMaps translation has been updated.
⦁ New! Now you can collect topics with the desired text. See in MultiMaps Help: Data Collection > Data collection criteria > Topic text.
Changes in the MultiMaps 18.104.22.168
Several bugs fixed.
Changes in the MultiMaps 22.214.171.124
MultiMaps Ribbon design changed. Now it matches MindManager 19 Ribbon design.
A backup copy of your MultiMaps data is provided when upgrading from version 4 to version 5.
Changes in the MultiMaps 5.0
MultiMaps is leveled up to a new software platform (framework 4.5) and to a more modern programming language C# 6.0. This made it possible to significantly optimize and speed up its work, as well as to create a strong basis for its future extentions.
MultiMaps is adapted to a high resolution screens (2560×1440 and higher). Now all dialog windows look nice on any monitor.
MultiMaps structure is changed (system folders, databases, registry, etc.)
1. If there are quotes in the Central Topic text, MultiMaps stops collecting data. Fixed.
2. On Macs, data collection templates are sometimes “lost”. Fixed. Data collection on Macs runs correctly.
3. When deleting bookmarks in the “All Bookmarks” window, they are deleted from database, but not from maps where they are located. Fixed.
4. Sometimes for some reason a path to bookmark is lost (= bookmark lost). The reason found, bug fixed.
Changes & improvements:
1. Macros. Now, when you add macros, they are copied to their folder, which allows to share them between different computers with MultiMaps.
2. My Sources. Now, when you add source, you are prompted to copy it into their folder, which allows to share sources between different computers with MultiMaps.
3. Synchronization. Now, to synchronize two topics (two branches), it’s sufficient to set synchronization to the one, and then copy it to the right place in the map, or in another map. Synchronization will be set automatically.
- adding a new bookmark now is done in a separate dialog window, which is more convenient and more plain than the previous functionality;
- deleting or importing “unknown” bookmarks made more convenient and more plain. Bookmarks are now much easier to manage.
5. Data Collection. Data collection dialogs have become more dynamic and “facile”.
1. Navigator. Added new functionality My Maps. Hot ticket!
- find and open any map in a few seconds!
- easily identify all your problem maps (different copies of one map, “lost” maps, deleted maps).
- see at a glance all map’s links and attachments. If there are a lot, sort them by their type. Open any link/attachment without going to the topic where it is located. Manage them from one place, rather than walking from topic to topic.
2. Export of settings, databases and folders with MultiMaps templates and resources. Before reinstalling Windows, or when buying new computer, export them and then import them on a new machine. Get an exact copy of all your MultiMaps data. You can find it in MultiMaps Settings.
3. Express bookmarks. Now you can with one click place express bookmarks in a floating window and hold it anywhere on the screen. Your speed on the large maps grows several times!
4. Map Content. Now you can virtually sort all topics of the selected branch or even all topics in the map (arrange them alphabetically in the Map Content window).
5. Data Collection:
- now you can collect topics with specified topic properties;
- Progress and Effort criteria can be stated directly on collection topic;
- now you can add keywords to the config map to collect data by Priority and Progress;
- added new data collection options. Now you can customize data collection even more flexibly.
And last one:
The Tracking module has stopped his work. In MindManager 18 and 19, map topics have become very “smart”. The automatic coloring of map topics by a huge number of criteria has came into an irrepressible conflict with their coloring by Tracking module.